2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House To Let
Whittley Parish are delighted to be able to offer this extended two bedroom semi detached house. Property benefits from having a modern kitchen and bathroom, spacious lounge, separate dining room, study, two double bedrooms, off road parking, gas central heating, gardens to side and rear.
East Harling is a popular south Norfolk village offering a beautiful assortment of many period and attractive properties and still retaining a good range of local day to day amenities and facilities including schooling, doctor's surgery, public house, fine church, convenience store, post office etc. The market town of Diss is within easy reach lying some eleven miles to the east and benefits from a mainline railway station with regular/direct services to London Liverpool Street and Norwich.
*** One cat may be considered ***
Property details are as follows -
LOUNGE 12' 11" x 12' 3" (3.94m x 3.73m) Front door, carpet flooring, gas fire, exposed beams, under stairs storage cupboard, front aspect window.
DINING ROOM 18' 3" x 7' 10" (5.56m x 2.39m) Carpet flooring, radiator, side aspect window, rear aspect window, stairs up to first floor.
STUDY 9' 10" x 6' 3" (3m x 1.91m) Carpet flooring, radiator, front aspect window.
KITCHEN 12' 4" x 6' 9" (3.76m x 2.06m) Floor and wall units, draw unit, wood effect worktop with grey tile splash back, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, radiator, tile flooring, door to back garden, rear aspect window.
UPSTAIRS TO ....
BEDROOM ONE 13' 7" x 10' 11" (4.14m x 3.33m) MAX Carpet flooring, storage cupboard, front aspect window, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 18' 3" x 7' 8" (5.56m x 2.34m) Carpet flooring, storage cupboard, two rear aspect windows, two radiators,
OUTSIDE Small garden to the front, large lawn to the side, garden to the rear with shed and brick BBQ, parking for numerous cars to the side of the property.
COUNCIL TAX Breckland council - Band B
AGENTS NOTES The landlord will require access to the barn at the rear of the property sometimes and the barn does not form part of the let. Also they need access for grass cutting to the side of the property.
** No Smoking** No sharers**
Property available for a 12 month period initially.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received.