2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow To Let
Whittley Parish are delighted to be able to offer this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. The property has been recently renovated throughout. Property benefits also include spacious lounge with working wood burner, built in wardrobe in master bedroom, fitted kitchen, shower room, wrap around garden, off road parking for two cars, all located in the popular village of Pulham Market.
Property details are as follows -
KITCHEN 9' 3" x 8' 5" (2.84m x 2.58m) Grey wood effect flooring, cream floor and wall units, wood effect worktop, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, tile splashback, built in fridge and freezer, built in washing machine, built in dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor fan, halogen lighting, radiator, rear aspect window.
LOUNGE 17' 7" x 10' 1" (5.38m x 3.08m) Wood effect vinyl flooring, working wood burner with surround, storage cupboard, TV point, radiator, front aspect bay window, double doors opening to front garden, side aspect window.
SHOWER ROOM 6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.89m x 1.70m) Tile flooring, shower cubicle with mermaid board surround, ceramic white sink and toilet, with built in storage underneath, heated towel rail, extractor fan, rear aspect frosted window.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 4" x 8' 6" (2.55m x 2.61m) Carpet flooring, rear aspect window, radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 1" x 10' 0" (3.08m x 3.07m) Carpet flooring, large built in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, front aspect window.
EXTERNAL Large wrap around garden with lawn to front and rear, driveway with parking for two cars, garden shed, established flower beds.
COUNCIL TAX South Norfolk Council - Band A
AGENTS NOTES *** Landlord is looking for a 6 month rental only, then will be looking at selling the property ***
*** No Pets ** No Sharers ** No Students ** No Smoking ***
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received
Other properties you might be interested in
Tattlepot Road, Pulham Market, Norfolk, IP21
Walcot Rise, Diss, Norfolk, IP22
Brushmakers Way, Roydon, Diss, Norfolk, IP22
Shipps Close, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20