1 Bedroom Terraced House To Let
Whittley Parish are pleased to be able to offer this recently renovated one bedroom cottage. Property is ideally located for all of the amenities of Harleston, with it being a short walk into the centre of town. Property benefits from a modern kitchen with appliances, modern fitted bathroom, lots of original features, recently redecorated throughout, working wood burner in the lounge, large bedroom, allocated off road parking.
The thriving market town of Harleston has proved to have been a desirable and popular location over the years still retaining a strong and active local community helped by having many independent shops giving a good range of day to day amenities and facilities all surrounded by the beautiful countryside close to the Waveney Valley on the North Suffolk borders. A further more extensive range of amenities and facilities can be found just 10 miles to the west within the market town of Diss further having the benefit of a mainline railway station with regular/direct services to London Liverpool Street and Norwich City.
Property is available straight away for a long term let, the property would suit a single professional or a couple.
Property details are as follows -
LOUNGE 11' 3" x 10' 11" (3.44m x 3.34m) Wood laminate flooring, working wood burner, electric heater, three wall lights, exposed beams, stairs up to first floor, front aspect window.
KITCHEN 4' 9" x 8' 5" (1.45m x 2.57m) Tile effect lino flooring, wood effect worktop, grey floor and wall units, electric oven and hob, washing machine, ceramic white sink with mixer tap, white tile splashback surround, under stairs storage cupboard, exposed beams, halogen lighting, rear aspect window.
UP TO ....
LANDING 4' 7" x 2' 8" (1.4m x 0.81m) Wood flooring, smoke alarm, rear aspect window.
BATHROOM 6' x 4' 9" (1.83m x 1.45m) Tile effect lino flooring, ceramic white bathroom suite, heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, extractor fan, halogen lighting, rear aspect frosted window.
BEDROOM 12' x 9' 7" (3.66m x 2.92m) MAX Woof flooring, two storage cupboards, electric heater, front aspect window.
EXTERNAL Allocated parking space to the front of the property.
COUNCIL TAX South Norfolk Council - Band A
AGENTS NOTES *** No pets ** No smoking ** No sharers ***
Property available for a 12 month tenancy initially.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received.