Trumpeter Rise Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR15
£850 pcm Tenancy Info
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House To Let
Whittley Parish are delighted to be able to offer this modern energy efficient two bedroom semi detached house. The property benefits from modern fixtures and fittings throughout, including contemporary kitchen and bathrooms, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower to master bedroom, downstairs WC, enclosed rear garden, allocated off road parking space for two cars. All located in a quiet cul-de-sac location a short walk into the centre of Long Stratton.
Property details are as follows -
ENTRANCE HALL Carpet flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to all rooms.
LOUNGE 16' 6" x 8' 3" (5.05m x 2.53m) Carpet flooring, front aspect window.
KITCHEN/DINER 16' 6" x 8' 9" (5.05m x 2.68m) Wood effect vinyl flooring, wall and floor units, sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, oven and hob with extractor fan, space for a table, doors out to the rear garden.
WC 6' 2" x 2' 10" (1.88m x .87m) Wood effect vinyl flooring, white ceramic toilet and sink.
UPSTAIRS TO .....
BEDROOM ONE 12' 9" x 8' 4" (3.91m x 2.55m) Carpet flooring, radiator, front aspect window.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 8' 3" x 2' 10" (2.52m x .88m) Wood effect vinyl flooring, walk in shower.
EXTERNAL Driveway to the front of the property with room to park two cars. Side gate through to the rear enclosed garden consisting of mainly lawn area with a patio area.
COUNCIL TAX South Norfolk Council - Band B
AGENTS NOTES ** Internal photos to follow **
** No smoking ** No Sharers **
** One pet considered **
Property available for a 12 month period.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Cranley Road, Eye, Suffolk, IP23
Lower Cliff Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31
Appletree Lane, Roydon, Diss, Norfolk, IP22
Low Street, Oakley, Diss, Norfolk, Suffolk, IP21
Brushmakers Way, Roydon, Diss, Norfolk, IP22