1 Bedroom Maisonette Let Agreed
Whittley Parish are delighted to be able to offer this spacious one bedroom maisonette located in a rural location on a working farm. The property benefits from a spacious lounge, large double bedroom, large kitchen with space for a table, vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, allocated parking space.
Located close to the attractive and traditional village of Shelfanger, the property enjoys a pleasing individual position set back off a small tranquil country lane, overlooking fields on a working farm. The village of Shelfanger lies three miles to the north of Diss still retaining a strong and active local community helped by having a village hall and church. An extensive and diverse range of day to day amenities and facilities can be found within the historic market town of Diss lying within the beautiful countryside along the Waveney Valley on the south Norfolk borders. With there being the benefit of a mainline railway station with regular/direct services to London Liverpool Street and Norwich.
PROPERTY DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS -
Stairs up to the entrance of the property.
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 11" x 9' 8" (6.08m x 2.95m) Tile effect vinyl flooring, cream floor and draw units, cream worktop, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, electric heater, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams, front aspect window.
LOUNGE 19' 11" x 8' 7" (6.08m x 2.64m) Carpet flooring, exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, side aspect velux window.
BEDROOM 12' 3" x 9' 8" (3.74m x 2.97m) Carpet flooring, storage heater, exposed beams, vaulted ceiling, rear aspect window.
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 7' 6" (2.97m x 2.29m) Tile effect vinyl flooring, shower cubicle with electric shower and mermaid board surround, bath with tile splashback, ceramic blue sink and toilet, mirror, storage cupboard, extractor fan, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams.
EXTERNAL Stairs up to the entrance of the property. Allocated parking space.
COUNCIL TAX South Norfolk Council - Band A
AGENTS NOTES ** No smoking ** No Sharers ** No Children **
** Property is on a working farm **
Water bills are included within the rent.
A 12 month tenancy to begin with would be the landlord's preference.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received.