Fishermen's Court Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17
£650 pcm Tenancy Info
1 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House To Let
Whittley Parish are delighted to be able to offer this one bedroom mid terraced house situated within the heart of the town centre of Attleborough. The property offers spacious lounge with open plan kitchen, double bedroom, enclosed rear garden, econ 7 heating, double glazed windows, allocated off road parking.
The thriving market town of Attleborough offers an extensive and diverse range of many day to day amenities and facilities alongside having the benefit of a mainline railway station and easy access to the A11.
Property details are as follows -
LOUNGE & KITCHEN 14' 2" x 14' 4" (4.34m x 4.38m) Carpet flooring, electric storage heater, under stairs storage cupboard, smoke alarm, two front aspect windows, rear door, rear aspect window
KITCHEN 7' 1" x 6' 3" (2.17m x 1.92m) Tile effect vinyl flooring, cream wall and floor units, wood worktop with tile splashback, stainless steel sink with mixer, oven and hob with extractor, space for a fridge, washing machine, shelving.
UPSTAIRS TOO ..
LANDING 7' 0" x 2' 7" (2.15m x .8m) Carpet flooring, storage cupboard with shelving, smoke alarm.
BEDROOM 10' 9" x 8' 6" (3.28m x 2.60m) Carpet flooring, storage cupboard with hanging rail, electric storage heater, front aspect window.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 4' 11" (2.22m x 1.51m) Vinyl flooring, ceramic white toilet and sink, white bath with tile surround, extractor fan, electric fan heater, velux window.
EXTERNAL Small garden tot he front of the property with shingle and established bushes, garden path to the front door. To the rear of the property is a enclosed courtyard garden, with a patio area. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
COUNCIL TAX Breckland Council - Band A
AGENTS NOTES ** No smokers ** No Sharers** No Pets **
Property available for a 12 month period initially.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received.
Other properties you might be interested in
Jennings Way, Diss, Norfolk, IP22
Victory Court, Diss, Norfolk, IP22
Cider Court, Banham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR16
Willow Court, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17