2 Bedroom End of Terrace House Let Agreed
Whittley Parish are pleased to be able to offer this two bedroom end of terrace house. The property benefits from a spacious lounge, lots of storage, two double bedrooms, front and rear gardens, off road parking space for two cars.
The sought after village of Eccles lies mid-way between East Harling and Attleborough having easy access onto the A11 and benefitting from having a train station on the Norwich to Cambridge line with connections to London Kings Cross. Additionally the village benefits from having a strong and active local community supported by a village hall and public house. A more extensive and diverse range of day to day amenities and facilities can be found 3 miles to the north within Attleborough.
Property details are as follows -
ENTRANCE HALL Wood flooring.
LOUNGE Wood flooring, decorative fireplace, red brick surround, front aspect window.
KITCHEN Tile effect vinyl flooring, white wall and floor units, marble effect worktop, cooker with extractor, space and plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer, tile surround, rear aspect window.
LANDING Carpet flooring, doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE Carpet flooring, storage cupboard with hanging rail, electric heater, shelving, rear aspect window.
BEDROOM TWO Carpet flooring, electric heater, front aspect window.
BATHROOM Tile effect vinyl flooring, front aspect frosted window.
EXTERNAL Garden to front and rear, off road parking for a number of cars.
COUNCIL TAX Breckland Council - Band A
** No Sharers ** No Smoking **
** Trainline is to the rear of the property **
Property available for a 12 month tenancy initially.
When your application has been accepted by the landlord we would require a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent will be held for up to 15 days, this can then be used towards your rent or deposit on your approval, if the agent or landlord pulls out this will be refunded back to you.
Listed below are grounds on which the holding deposit can be held:
1. If you, the tenant pulls out of the tenancy before the contracts are signed.
2. If you, the tenant fails a Right to Rent check.
3. If you, the tenant provides false or misleading information - this does not mean failing referencing. If you the tenant provides completely accurate information, but still fails referencing, that will be classed as the landlord or agent pulling out. However, if you have actively provided false information and we can prove you have, we can withhold the holding deposit.
4. If you, the tenant doesn't enter the agreement by the deadline.
5. If you, the tenant are delaying and not responding to emails, not giving the referencing agency what they need for longer than 15 days, you will also forfeit your holding deposit.
We will require two forms of identification -
One photographic ID such as a passport or driving license and birth certificate
One for proof of your address such as a utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
Referencing will not be completed until received.