2 Bedroom Terraced House Under Offer
Located to the west of Diss the property is found within a modern and attractive development known as "Long Meadow" comprising of similar attractive properties close to the rural countryside and yet still within walking distance of the town centre. The historic and thriving market town of Diss offers an extensive and diverse range of many day to day amenities and facilities with the benefit of a mainline railway station with regular/direct services to London Liverpool Street and Norwich. Description The property comprises of a two bedroom mid terraced house of timber frame construction with colour washed rendered elevations under a pitched clay tiled roof. The internal walls have been filled with high insulation levels made from various renewable materials and there is the benefit of triple glazed sealed unit wood casement windows and doors, whilst the property is heated by a modern and efficient air source heat pump, combined with the high thermal insulation levels means the property has very low running costs. The agent further advises there is a service charge which contributes towards the up keep of the communal areas which is in the regions of £400 per annum.
The development was originally constructed by national developers Crossover Czero, whom developed a reputation for building affordable and sustainable housing constructed to high standards. As such the property is offered at a discounted price which is lower that its open market value on the basis that any successful purchaser will have to pass the eligibility criteria, being that they have lived in the area for a certain amount of time and having a housing need. Subsequently the property will be purchased at a discounted price and at any time in the future will also to have to be sold at a discounted price. For further information please contact the selling agent. To be eligible to purchase this property all applicants need to be able answer yes to one of the following questions, for an application form please contact the selling agent which will have to be completed before any time of an offer coming forward. From here the agent will seek authority from the local authority to confirm whether an oncoming purchaser will be eligible.
1. Residents of the parishes of Diss and Roydon who have lived in those parishes for a total of at least 3 of the last 10 years.
2. Former residents of the parishes of Diss and Roydon who have lived in those parishes for at least 3 of the last 10 years.
3. Residents of the parishes of Diss and Roydon who have lived in the parish or the adjacent parishes of Bressingham, Heywood, Shelfanger, Burston, Scole, Stuston, Palgrave and Wortham for the last 3 years or more.
4. People working in the parishes of Diss and Roydon and have done so for the last year or more for at least 10 hours each week.
5. Residents of the adjacent parishes of Bressingham, Heywood, Shelfanger, Burston, Scole, Stuston, Palgrave and Wortham whom have lived in one or more of these parishes (or the parishes of Diss and Roydon) for the last year or more.
6. Residents of the parishes of Diss and Roydon who have lived in those parishes for less than 3 years.
7. Residents of the adjacent parishes of Bressingham, Heywood, Shelfanger, Burston, Scole, Stuston, Palgrave and Wortham whom have lived in those parishes or the parishes of Diss and Roydon for less than 3 years.
The rooms are as follows
ENTRANCE HALL: A pleasing and spacious first impression, stairs rising to first floor level. Two storage cupboards beneath stairs. Access to the reception room, kitchen and wc. LVT flooring. High floor to ceiling height throughout accentuating the feeling of space.
WC: An oversized wc large enough to become a wet room if required, comprising a low level wc and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. LVT flooring.
KITCHEN: Enjoying a leafy green outlook to the front of the property, this replaced kitchen offers a good range of wall and floor unit cupboard space with wood effect roll top work surfaces, Shaker units and tiled splashbacks. Inset porcelain sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for free standing cooker with extractor above and additional space for washing machine to side and with fitted dishwasher.
RECEPTION ROOM: Enjoying views and access onto the rear gardens via French doors, a good size room serving well as a lounge/diner. LVT flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LEVEL: LANDING: Again with high floor to ceiling height throughout the first floor level, access to the two bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft space above.
BEDROOM ONE: With window overlooking the rear gardens a most generous size principle bedroom.
BEDROOM TWO: Another good size second bedroom found to the front of the property and with built-in storage cupboard to side housing the pressurised hot water cylinder.
BATHROOM: A well proportioned bathroom having a modern three piece suite in white with panelled bath, separate shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
OUR REF: 8299
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Church Meadow, Rickinghall, Diss, Suffolk, IP22
Merlewood, Dickleburgh, Diss, Norfolk, IP21
Harleston Road, Fressingfield, Eye, Suffolk, IP21
Guide Price £230,000
Long Meadow Drive, Diss, Norfolk, IP22
Guide Price £210,000
New North Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17
Guide Price £190,000